Requirement: Lives in or around Nashville, TN
Who we are looking for:
This role will be part of a team responsible for the product strategy and direction of our business management software solution as we expand our reach to providers across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Work with each member of the Product Team to help develop products, skills, process, and maturity within the team and products
- Work with the business strategy, road map, and release deliverables of our solutions
- Create a “whole product” mentality by building processes and materials that ensure the proper education of sales teams, customers and partners during product changes or launches
- Implement product profitability metrics that help the company determine the proper allocation of engineering and sales resources to maximize profitability and opportunity
- Develop metrics to determine when to buy, build or partner for product enhancements
- Articulate core value proposition and competitive advantage to the market by working with marketing to build compelling sales and marketing presentations that properly position the products
- Identify needs and conduct market research to further clarify product strengths and gaps to help feed into future product definitions, help to document market landscape, and help refine product messaging as needed
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and deliver best in class software solutions
- Partner with team members to develop relationships within our base of customers along with new prospects
- Maintain detailed product road map accessible to teammates and executives
- Communicate plans and status on deliverables throughout the organization
- Excellent Communication skills, servant-leader, and client-service skill set
- Skilled at creating product requirement documents and communicating effectively with software developers, QA and technical writers
- Critical thinker with ability to solve complex problems
- Passionate about technology, a natural, credible evangelist, and experienced in translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Self-starter, results driven, highly motivated, high energy, with a proven track record of success
- Ability to analyze and assess existing client needs to identify the underlying problem to solve
- Confident, and assertive, with a drive to be the best
- Highly organized
- May travel up to 25%
About your experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year College or University required
- Experience managing user stories in JIRA
- Passionate about documentation and education on team and throughout organization
- Healthcare business software experience required
- Agile software development process experience preferred
- Product Management software experience required
Proven ability to successfully manage the life cycle of evolving software solutions.
As a Product Manager you will help build new solution ideas, partner with key groups to scope, develop and execute on new solutions while managing existing products across the platform. You will also work closely with business, solutions, and technology teams to define aspects of the platform.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture perspective, and the drive to make the details a reality. You must communicate effectively with all areas of the company to evangelize the vision of each product to achieve partnerships and adoption in the organization and with customers. You will Partner with our engineering team to guide agile development processes by helping to define user experience and providing necessary documentation and definition around epics and stories related to your product line, including wire frames and functional design documents. You will participate in the development process as an integrated member of the engineering team(s) you support which includes attending daily stand-ups, backlog prioritization and grooming, coordinating release planning events and being available for story elaboration throughout each sprint.
You will also work with other parts of the organization as new products and enhancement are released and implemented within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience.
- Healthcare knowledge
- Strong managerial experience in the software product development process.
- Proven leadership in a matrix environment for five years.
- 3+ years working with an Agile product development process.
- Ability to create business process and modeling documentation.