Bridge Connector is a new healthcare company based in South Beach Florida with offices in Florida and Tennessee. Our goal is to resolve the growing problem is Patient Care through integrated solutions in the healthcare eco-systems.
We have a new position for someone who loves a good challenge and works well under pressure to join our Product Management team at Bridge. This position is based in Nashville, TN
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure the delivery of our cloud-based platform solutions and work throughout the project life cycle to validate that solutions are properly scoped, designed, implemented, and tested to meet the client's business needs.
- Work with the BA’s and Scrum Master on the 2-week sprint project plans and lead sprint retrospective reviews to discuss what has been done, how it went and what can be improved.
- Communicate requirements clearly and consistently across teams, product owners, and leadership
- Attend daily stand-up meetings with scrum teams, to discuss and help resolve or complete goals and any roadblocks the team is facing.
- Meet with product team and product owners to discuss progress, timelines, budgets, and business rules.
- Assist the product owners to provide demos to clients.
- Must be able to work with various team members and deliver feedback in a positive, supportive manner.
- Meet regularly with project, product, and development team members and sponsors to review status and issues.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Ensure all required documentation and deliverables for the project are met.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, Management, or equivalent
- Strong healthcare integration experience with demonstratable technical knowledge of integration types such as HL7 and API technologies
- 5+ years previous work experience as a Project Manager with front-end or back-end development
- Professional experience with JIRA and Agile development
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Good understanding of intra-department functions and operations
- Possesses excellent project management and systems development life cycle skills including scope and issue management, schedule management, consistent report, and deliverable oriented delivery.
- Possesses the ability to develop estimations, including the work steps and effort hours
- Is able and willing to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities
- Self-starter who requires minimum supervision and adapts easily to changing work environments and requirements
- Must be willing to have fun at work.
- Professional project management experience working in one of the following areas: Healthcare Integration, EHR, Hospital, or related fields
- PMI Certifications
- Cloud based technical knowledge
- Healthcare clinical workflow knowledge
- Ability to travel 10-15%
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Options to work remote
- Continuous Training and Professional Development
- Promotion from within
- Free snacks and coffee
- Hard work is rewarded with bonus potential
- Autonomy / Ownership of projects
- Collaborative office environment downtown Nashville
- Free Parking
- Community involvement / Service opportunities
- Team-building activities
Bridge Connector is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Bridge Connector provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bridge Connector complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Bridge Connector expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Bridge Connector’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge